As an industry leader in electronic braking systems, we here at AmbiTech have spent a lot of time and energy making sure that our products are able to deliver the best results possible. One of the first things that potential clients want to know about our products are the advantages that our systems are able to offer. Making an investment into any piece of equipment is a major decision for business owners and we understand that it is important to first make sure that you are not throwing money away on a product that over-promises and under-delivers. In today’s post, we are going to go over some of the advantages that our electronic motor brakes offer and how these advantages can help your business.
- Adjustable Braking Torque: Different machines call for different amounts of stopping power. Where some industrial machines require a lot of force to be exerted on them in order to stop, others require very little effort on the part of the braking systems. With our electronic braking systems, you can adjust the amount of torque that is exerted on the system, creating a custom braking solution tailored to a specific machine’s needs.
- Easy Installation: If you’ve ever had to deal with replacing the brakes on a machine, you are probably aware of the fact that mechanical braking systems are not the simplest pieces of equipment. Our electronic motor brakes, on the other hand, are easy to hook up and require no mechanical connection to the motor of the machine.
- Common Power Source: To make things even easier for our customers, we have designed our electronic braking systems to draw power from the same power source as the motor. This makes it even easier to install these systems and helps to reduce the chances of power fluctuations between the braking system and the motor.
- Multiple Options: In order to meet the needs of as many industries as possible, we offer a wide range of products that can be used on many different types of machines. If you would like to see the options that we offer and the applications that they can be used for, please check out our products page.
- Great For Retrofitting: One of the most celebrated features of our braking systems is the fact that they are ideal for retrofitting a machine. In many cases, a machine is still able to function; it just needs a little help being brought into the modern age. Our electronic motor brakes make it easy to retrofit a machine and increase its safety, performance, and efficiency.
We hope that this short blog post has shown the many advantages that come with an investment into AmbiTech electronic motor brakes. If you would like to learn more about our products or you would like to see if our products are applicable for your industry, please contact us today and speak to one of our representatives. We can provide you with a quote to see how much making the switch to electronic braking systems will cost.